Let Me Introduce Myself



Hi.
My name is Katherine Simeon.

I am 5' 2" and fierce. I am a Christian. I am a Joni and Friends STM, King Conservation Science Scholar, High Flying Scholar, Violinist, Archer, Concert Mistress, and ICHE Staff Member.

It seems like a lot, but I love it all. Everything that I do is a part of me. 

I hope to be active on here, but life can get super busy and it might be a while in between posts. This weekend, I leave for two weeks of serving as a Short Term Missionary at a Joni and Friends Family Retreat. So I will have plenty to post after that.

 There are so many stories to be told that lead up to now. Like how I became a High Flyer, how I fell in love with Joni and Friends, and even why I feel so strongly about conservation.

I hope you can read this and be entertained by my stories, adventures, and even encouraged by the things that the Lord has shared with me. 

Blessings,
Katherine Simeon

Comments

  1. Perfect title for you. Enjoyed your blog very much and look forward to reading of your adventures. You will encourage many. Now you can add "writer" to your list. <3 -Mrs. Jacki Direct me in the path of your commands,
    for there I find delight. Psalm 119:35

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment