One Last Camping Trip | Photo Dump

    


     This past weekend, I went on a pretty cool trip. I went on a two hour hike, sat around a fire, had some stellar conversations, and had some great late night moments. This one was a trip where I barely worked and just chilled. Something that I couldn't really do on most of my trip this summer. So to celebrate my final trip of the summer, here is a little photo dump of the weekend. 




















-fin

    My weekend was filled with so many beautiful little moments and magical little things. God used nature to paint some beautiful pictures and I think that he may be using the weekend in other people's lives for the most amazing things later on. It was a special time and I do not have a single regret over the whole weekend except for maybe not packing socks. I love camping so much and the little moments will forever be in my heart. 

    Thank you SO much for reading. It means so much to me that you do! Keep an eye out for a post on this site eight days from now (a super easy way to be notified is to follow or subscribe 😉), or for a post four days from now on She Be Fierce 2! You can also follow SBF on Pinterest for some inspo, see what I'm interested in, and repin blog posts! If you want to see what I'm up to, you can follow me on  Instagram. I am trying to post more consistently on my Instagram, and am actually ok with posting to my stories. So go check it out!

Until Next Time,
KS

- did you go camping at all this summer?

Comments