Little Things In Life That I Find Beautiful

    Let me start of by saying this. Life is beautiful. Especially little things in life. Those seemingly insignificant things. I do not find them insignificant at all. These little things are sometimes the most inexplicably beautiful to me.  All of these bring a little bit of joy and a warm feeling in my heart. Most of the time I can't even put the words together to say why. But these are some of the little things in life that I find beautiful. 

Little Things

  • pressed flowers
  • rediscovering a song
  • sunlight streaming in the window
  • cool Autumn breezes
  • smelling your last bit of perfume at the end of the day
  • clover sprigs   

  • campfires on starlit nights
  • fog early in the morning


  • the initial moment when I wake up in a tent
  • singing at the top of your lungs in the car on the highway with the windows down
  • laughing so hard, your ribs hurt


  • raindrops on the window
  • hearing one of your favorite songs in the store
  • birds singing out your window


  • a new notebook/journal
  • hearing a band start up on their set


-fin

    I  don't think that little things like this should be taken for granted. These little things should be enjoyed for the small amount of time that they tend to last. So that first sip of coffee or tea? Savor it. The little flower that sprung up in the yard? Admire it. The last piece of chocolate in the wrapper? Love it. In short, treasure the little things. They are what life is mostly made up of. 

    Thank you SO much for reading. It means so much to me that you do! Keep an eye out for a post on this site eight days from now (a super easy way to be notified is to follow or subscribe 😉), or for a post four days from now on She Be Fierce 2! You can also follow SBF on Pinterest for some inspo, see what I'm interested in, and repin blog posts! If you want to see what I'm up to, you can follow me on  Instagram. I am trying to post more consistently on my Instagram, and am actually ok with posting to my stories. So go check it out!

Until Next Time,
KS




Comments