My Ten Favorite Items To Wear

    


     If I'm not going out, I don't really make an effort in looking any better that "fresh out of bed." On days I do care however, I have a few favorite items that I will rarely go a week without putting on. Some of these things I have had for maybe four or more years. Others, are some "just acquired this summer" things. Chances are, if you know me in real life, you have probably already seen a majority of these. Maybe all but one. I promise you, this list does not contain the average "jeans and a tank top." Besides, I hadn't worn jeans since my freshman year in high school until recently. By recently, I mean a week ago. 😂 That doesn't really matter right now though. Here we go!

    My Favorite Ring


    If I'm not wearing at least one ring on my fingers, I probably feel really weird. 🤣 For the last few years, I've taken to wearing two or three rings on my fingers nearly every day. While writing this, I became uncomfortably aware of my lack of rings and paused to put some on. That's how much I wear rings. I wear rings more than I wear nail polish and that's saying something for me. 


    There is a specific ring that I really love and have a couple of. They look like a piece of string made of silver. So simple and so very "me." The only times I'm not wearing it is pretty much if I forget (which isn't often) or wearing gold instead (also not often).

    Tommy Hilfiger Button Up



    This is a super recent addition to my wardrobe. It was found on a thrift shopping adventure and was maybe my favorite find that day. I wear it over pretty much everything. It is so beyond comfortable and I LOVE it. It is a men's shirt but I really don't care. 😂 It's comfortable, I like it, it is mine, I'm wearing it.

    JAF Snapback


    Before getting this hat, I only ever wore a hat that I got from my zoo days. This one holds so much more sentimentality for me. Plus, I always gotta be reppin' that Joni & Friends merch. 😜 



    Red Shoes


    I got these in July and I love them so much. They are comfy, cute, and I actually wear them (unlike most shoes 😂). 

    UCLA T-shirt

    The amount of people who have had comments or questions  about this shirt. 😂 "Do you go to UCLA?" "You know that that's my rival school right?" My favorite has to be the looks I got while I was at Target during Purdue's move in day. 😂 It was amazing. To answer those questions though, I do not go to UCLA and I did know.

    Black Tank Top

    I should probably try to phase this out of my wardrobe, but I absolutely refuse to do so. This thing has been with me for almost ten years now and I will wear it till I can no longer do so. It is my go to when finding a top and great to wear under things too.

    JAF Hoodie

    I've become so attached to this hoodie. Wearing while serving, sleeping, crying, and more will do that. 😂 I bought this in June and it is so comfy. The inside is so soft and a week hasn't gone by that I have not worn it. 

    Paper Beaded Choker

    I made this choker last summer out of paper beads that I made. I had planned on making more of these over this summer, but I never got around to it. This summer, I wore this choker nearly every day (unless I was gonna be in the water).  I may just have to start making a new one with more autumnal colors for this next season though. 

    Shorts

    When I texted my best friend before I started writing this post, I asked her a question. I asked her what she thought I wore all the time. She immediately responded with one word. "Shorts." I looked down and behold. I was wearing shorts. 😂 There are a couple that I wear and I'll admit, I probably wear these too much. Will I change? No, probably not. 

    Lastly, Brought Up By Those On My Instagram...

    I put up a question box on my personal Instagram stories for my friends to answer. The question was "what's something that I am always wearing when you see me?" The roaring answer that came back to me was something that had me laughing. So here it is, the NUMBER ONE thing people see me sporting....

    Bare feet. 😂 I decided to share this as one of my ten (I guess this could be seen as cheating, but this is MY blog post haha) because it really is something that I love to sport/ wear (but not really wear because I'm really not 🤣). This is something I've been doing since I was born and this is another thing on my list that I really don't see changing at all in the near future. 

-fin

    There you are! My favorite items I wear! Like many of these parts said, I don't see it changing. I thing the only way that will change is if a thrifting trip goes miraculously well. Speaking of thrifting, I can't wait to show you some finds I have had lately! I think I may hold back on that post a little bit longer because I have a couple things I want to find first. 😉 There may be a "Fall Thrifted Fashion" post relatively soon. 

    Thank you SO much for reading. It means so much to me that you do! Keep an eye out for a post on this site eight days from now (a super easy way to be notified is to follow or subscribe 😉), or for a post four days from now on She Be Fierce 2! You can also follow SBF on Pinterest for some inspo, see what I'm interested in, and repin blog posts! If you want to see what I'm up to, you can follow me on  Instagram. I am trying to post more consistently on my Instagram, and am actually ok with posting to my stories. So go check it out!

Until Next Time,
KS

- what are some fashion staples in your closet?

Comments