Little Things To Stick In Notes & Letters


  Letters put forward such a beautiful feeling. When I get them, I can't help but think of the extra little bit of effort someone carried out instead of just sending me a text or DM. It feels a little old fashioned, but I love it so much. In a world of instantaneous communication, it is special when someone sets aside time to hand write a note and mail it. 

  Getting a letter or note in the mail is always something special. Even if you have just had the worst day, it might just put a smile on your face. I absolutely love finding a handwritten letter among the bills in the mailbox. Since I love receiving letters or notes, there is a good chance that others do too. So I try to send out a special note or letter every once in a while. A birthday card, just a note, or even a letter that is more than a page long.

    Lately, I have also been sending an extra personal touch or two in every envelope. By adding extra little pieces in the envelope. Just a little something to bring another little smile. Here are some of the things I send along with a note or letter as well as other little ideas! Pinterest has all kinds of ideas too! Go ahead and take a look at my board Letters & Notes to see some of my favorite ideas that I saved and maybe see some of my own!


    I'll also share some of the items I actually use. Watercolor can add a little pop if you wanted to venture over there... I made all these myself except the confetti of course. 😂  Watercolor can add a little pop if you wanted to venture over there... 

    As you can see, I am actually running out of pressed flowers (spring really can't come soon enough). I ended up using my watercolors to make little paper flowers. They are super simple and easy to make, so I made a bunch. Washi tape is also amazing! 

    I can't remember where I bought the star confetti, but I really love it. Chances are, it was just a Dollar Tree purchase. These playlist cards were super fun to make. I just started one with some songs I am loving right now, and will be adding more until the list is full. It will be put in an envelope closer to summer probably. 



-fin

    These little things paired with a personally written letter are always fun for me to put together. Really just putting a little bit of myself into an envelope and sending it to somebody on my mind. Sort of sending a hug in the mail. Call me old fashioned, but it sure is special. I don't normally end a post with a "call to action," but I will this time around. Please, write a letter or note and send it to somebody. I promise even if its a little note card, it will make their day. 

    Thank you SO much for reading. It means so much to me that you do! Keep an eye out for a post on this site eight days from now (a super easy way to be notified is to follow or subscribe 😉), or for a post four days from now on She Be Fierce 2! You can also follow SBF on Pinterest for some inspo, see what I'm interested in, and repin blog posts! If you want to see what I'm up to, you can follow me on  Instagram. I am trying to post more consistently on my Instagram, and am actually ok with posting to my stories. So go check it out!

Until Next Time,
KS

-do you like getting letters in the mail?

Comments