My Likes and Dislikes - Get to Know Me

  

  I am a person who likes a great many things. Of course that also means I dislike a great many things. The things you like and dislike can become a great part of your identity. 

    In the many years of my life, I have become known as "the girl who dislikes shoes" (I have been identified by this too lol) and in more recent ones "she loves serving with Joni and Friends." I happen to believe that getting to know what a person likes and does not like can give you a great start in getting to know them. You will quickly figure out what they are passionate about. It has been a while since a gave you a post about me, so I thought "why not do a new one?"  I decided that I could just start off with my dislikes so that I could end off on a more positive note. All of these give a little insight into who I am and give you a little bit more information so you can get to know me a little better!

    -my dislikes

  • cold, rainy days
  • people trying to tell me how to live my life
  • shoes
  • the color pink
  • being in front of a camera (weird since I have a YT channel)
  • wearing foundation
  • the sound of someone smacking food in their mouth 😨
  • my hair in an up-do
  • hugs (I know it's weird, and I put up with it)
  • when people only play nice to get what they want
  • when somebody interrupts my favorite songs
  • pants
  • people hinting at things (just tell me already!!)
  • not being able to sleep (insomnia made this a nightly thing)
  • cooking chicken
  • watching movies (I like watching one, but not more than one in a sitting)
  • trying to write Instagram posts
  • being unable to do things myself (post surgery life was HARD)
  • long sleeve t-shirts
  • when people walk to slow in front of me
  • bananas
  • this emoji: 🙀 (like why is this even a thing??)

    -my likes

  • fresh cut grass under bare feet
  • doing laundry
  • waking up at 3am to a thunderstorm
  • tea
  • riding in the car with the windows down
  • KitKats
  • when I feel like I can be myself when I first meet somebody
  • blankets
  • brightly colored flowers against a blue sky
  • rediscovering a song I loved
  • being behind a camera
  • playing random concertos when it's dark outside
  • lo-fi music
  • the way it smells right before rain
  • dancing
  • laying on my bedroom floor with an album of music playing
  • the way a library smells
  • cucumber salad
  • chocolate
  • singing Taylor Swift in the shower (10/10 would recommend) 
  • tank tops
  • strumming one of the two songs I can play on guitar
  • Adam Young scores
  • having surprises in store for friends (I know you are reading this, J and O)
  • shorts
  • when people drop adult conversations to have one with a little kid
-fin

    These lists were easy to create in some ways and hard in others. I know I like and dislike a ton more than I listed, but I couldn't really think of many. This post took me longer to put together than it normally does, but that's because I just let the little thoughts pop into my head and then I would jot them down on the list. It felt really natural and I loved it. 

     Thank you SO much for reading. It means so much to me that you do! Keep an eye out for a post on this site eight days from now (a super easy way to be notified is to follow or subscribe 😉), or for a post four days from now on She Be Fierce 2! If you want to see what I'm up to, you can follow me on  Instagram. I am trying to post more consistently on my Instagram, and am actually ok with posting to my stories. So go check it out!

Until Next Time,
KS

-what are 3 things you like and 3 things you dislike?

Comments