My "Let's Get Moving" Playlist + Announcement

    


 Instead of a full blog post today, I just thought I would announce the fact that She Be Fierce now has a Spotify account! To celebrate the announcement (because it has actually been a thing since April 16th) of She Be Fierce on Spotify, I wanted to share my "Let's Get Moving" Playlist with you. So instead of spending time reading a post from me, put on this upbeat playlist of songs that I love listening to while cleaning, getting ready to go somewhere, or if I need a pick me up.  Enjoy! 

    If you have an Instagram, post your favorite song from my playlist to your story and tag @shebefierce_blog! I would love to hear from you!

 Thank you SO much for reading. It means so much to me that you do! Keep an eye out for a post on this site eight days from now (a super easy way to be notified is to follow or subscribe 😉), or for a post four days from now on She Be Fierce 2! If you want to see what I'm up to, you can follow me on  Instagram. I am trying to post more consistently on my Instagram, and am actually ok with posting to my stories. So go check it out!

Until next time,
KS





Comments