YouTube Update

   


oops, a few days late. had a little too much fun on Saturday. lol

  You may remember that I have a YouTube channel. If you don't remember, I completely understand! There has been ZERO new videos on there in eight months. I used to upload things fairly consistently, but I stopped due to having less on my calendar. I would much rather create content that I enjoy than uploading things I do not particularly care about. 

    Now that the temperatures are rising, I will be out and about more. Meaning, more things on the calendar and more videos to upload. I will continue uploading videos, but only videos I enjoy and feel are worth posting. Along with that standard I have set for myself, I hope to post at least one video a month. 

    Anyway, there may be a thought in your mind saying, "why is she bringing this up?" Well, if you've subscribed already, you know that I posted my first video of 2021 the other day! So instead of writing a whole post for you to read, here is an opportunity to go watch the video! The link to that is right here

Until next time,

KS

-have any video ideas for me?

-YouTube channels I should watch?


Comments