My Favorite Spring Nail Polishes

   


     Having my nails look nice just make me feel like a slightly more functional human being than I am. 😂 I generally, will just braid my hair before bed and keep it that way for 24 hours or more. Other than that, zero effort goes into my appearance. So to trick myself into thinking I am not a complete mess, I do my nails. I have a few colors that are a "go-to" all year round, but this post is just for my Spring colors. I try to stay with lighter or brighter colors, but sometimes my love for darker colors gets to me and I end up giving in. 😂 

    This post will just showcase some of my favorite brighter nail polishes that I love wearing this time of year. Well, when I actually have them done. 😂 If I foresee a ton of outdoor work, they stay natural. I also talk a lot with my hands (lots of motion and gesturing), so I like to have em look nice. Since I am not super good at introing this post, let's get into it! 

-conventional nail polish

    Nail polish happens to be one of the ways I try to relax. It makes me stop for a while and carefully paint my nail. Of course, along with the dry time, I have to actually sit and not do anything. It is just a way to force myself to chill and just sit. 😂

    -Kurtsey
    This isn't one I wear super often, but it's a nice light color and super cute. It is a matte polish with a kind of shimmer. It's kind of a dusty purple, so I love it even more. Lately, I have been LOVING purple.


    -Kommotion
    This is basically a darker version of the previous polish, but it is still pretty bright and springy. There is a kind of gold undertone and it looks so great on the nail. 


    -Pinchin' Pennies
    This is kind of a coppery color but it reminds me of a kind of golden sunrise. I have worn it a bunch already this year, and it is so nice and warming. 


    -Seaside Brunch
    This super blue polish gives such a great pop to my nails. It is nice and happy and absolutely perfect for the spring and summer months. 


       -Poof! Be-gonia
    I have had this bottle of polish for more than a few years now. 😂 It is really nice and warm, perfect for spring. Pretty sure I might still have the dress I bought it for. 


-color street nail polish

    I don't really have the patience to sit and wait for my nails to dry while using regular nail polish, so unless I'm not trying to relax,  I really love using Color Street nail polish strips (this isn't an ad and I do not sell them, I just really love these and thing you might too). There is no dry time and there are always new designs being released. 

   Mermaid Brigade
    I really love this set. I bought this last summer before it was discontinued. I wan going to wear it, but in all the chaos of my life, I never really got a chance to. This summer though, it will make its debut on my nails. 


   Caribbean Coral
    This set is so cute. I don't normally wear something so pink or bright (this set is so much brighter in person), but it is really fun and I am pretty excited to wear it. I have a couple of outfits that I could wear it with, but I just need the right thing on the calendar. 😂
    

    -fin

    Those are my spring nail polishes! Well the ones I wear in the spring that aren't dark. 😂 I'm a real sucker for a dark nail. Especially if it's dark and has glitter. Then all bets are off and I don't care what season it is. If it looks anything like the night sky or gives me ethereal/magical vibes, it's going on my nails. 

    Thank you SO much for reading. It means so much to me that you do! Keep an eye out for a post on this site eight days from now (a super easy way to be notified is to follow or subscribe 😉), or for a post four days from now on She Be Fierce 2! If you want to see what I'm up to, you can follow me on  Instagram. I am trying to post more consistently on my Instagram, and am actually ok with posting to my stories. So go check it out!

Until next time,
KS

-do you have a go to Spring nail polish color?
-

Comments