My Favorite Warm Weather Outfits

   

     I know, I know, Spring has only just started and there are still going to be cold days for a while. Why am I posting about my favorite warm weather outfits already? Simply because I'm tired of waiting for warmer weather. I have stated this before in my life, and I will continue to say it until I die, "I was born in the Summer and I'll die in the winter because I wasn't made for the cold." I love warm weather and I am looking forward to higher temperatures. This post is just me not wanting to wait anymore.  😂

    The way this post will go, is I'll show a graphic with the clothes, maybe some jewelry, and then a description of why I might be wearing it (occasion, mood, etc.). It's pretty similar to the previous post on SBF2. There are some more casual, dressy, and overall "me" outfits. While reading this post, I recommend putting on a song that makes you think of summer, and just enjoy! 

    -casual

    Most of the time, I'm a shorts-and-a-t-shirt kind of a girl (even in winter). I really love this shirt that I tie dyed with some friends with my blue cotton shorts. Normally, I'll wear a choker I made out of paper beads (which I also made 😂), a couple rings (for the last few years, I'm almost always wearing a minimum of two rings) and maybe little pearl stud earrings (for some reason, pearls scream summer). This is the "comfy, breezy, colorful" mood outfit.


    This one is definitely more of an upscale casual and easily one of the more comfortable. I thrifted this last year and I wore it a ton (and still do 🤣). The lightweight black and white shirt is perfect for hot summer days and the shorts are a fashion staple for me. For Christmas, a sweet friend gave me a black choker with a large sunflower printed bead in the center and it fits the outfit perfectly. If wearing earrings, it'll either be my long sun earrings, or simple studs. Of course the required ring too.  The mood I'm normally in for this one is a kind of "on top of the world" mood. 


    Another pretty common summer outfit for me is a pair of shorts and any of the myriad of tank tops (I would probably have too many if there was such a thing) I own. In this case, (what I call) my mosaic tank top. It's nice and lightweight, colorful, and most importantly, comfortable. The blue shorts and pearl earrings (but with a twist) make a comeback and there will be rings and a necklace. This one is exclusively for the "wanting to go for a drive with the window down" kind of day.


    So blue is easily my favorite color. This overly blue outfit happens to be one of my favorites. With a blue top, fun striped blue shorts, and a pair of flip-flops, I am Summer ready! If you really know me though, I won't be wearing the flip-flops for long. For jewelry, I'll either wear my pearl combo, studs, or a pair of enameled earrings. I'll obviously wearing rings and my absolute favorite necklace. 

    -dressy

    I don't really get dressed up an awful lot, but this dress is totally worth getting dressed up. It makes me think of Taylor Swift's album Lover and I LOVE it. The Cornelia flowers scream of cruel summer heat and all I want to do is sing and dance. I'll put on one of my favorite rings, the matching earrings, and a necklace. 


    A couple weeks ago, I thought up this outfit and was in love with it. With a poppy skirt, black tank top, black wrap dress (used as a cardigan in this case), a pair of heels, and my fun red hat (maybe a fun red lip too 😉). The whole thing feels summery and flowy. Of course some earrings are absolutely mandatory and I might throw in the sunflower choker. I feel super confident and ready to take on the world with this look. 



    This dress is another thing I thrifted in the past (it was a few years ago but I'm not sure how many). It has a vintage, Springy vibe that I adore. I really need to get a pair of nicer summer shoes to go with it. Normally, I'll put on some flower earrings with a pearl drop along with a ring that matches. This is probably one of my most "happy" looks. 

-fin

    These types of posts have been so much fun to write. I feel like it gives a little insight into my style which shows you a glimpse into my personality. Call me out on it if you see me wearing one of these outfits when you see me next! Want to see more posts like this? Let me know and give me some ideas in the comments!

    Thank you SO much for reading. It means so much to me that you do! Keep an eye out for a post on this site eight days from now (a super easy way to be notified is to follow or subscribe 😉), or for a post four days from now on She Be Fierce 2! If you want to see what I'm up to, you can follow me on  Instagram. I am trying to post more consistently on my Instagram, and am actually ok with posting to my stories. So go check it out!

Until next time,

KS

    -what are some colors that scream summer to you?
    -do you have any go-to spring/summer outfits?

    
    

Comments