I'm Going Out of Town Again?!

Yes, you read that correctly, I'm going out of town AGAIN! I'm going camping next week. This is going to be the SIXTH time going out of town for 2019. It's actually less than I had last year. I think it was eight or nine. I'm not really sure. Here's a list of things I went to during 2019 so far!

  • Knoxville TN - My cousin's wedding!
  •  The ICHE Family Conference at Olivet Nazarene University
  •  Joni and Friends Family Retreat One and Two (I could have counted this as two, but I didn't go home in between)
  •  Lifest in Oshkosh WI
  •  The Joni and Friends Urban Family Retreat in  Cedar Lake IN

Soon, I'll start packing for the ICHE Family Camp in WI. It will be quite a bit more relaxing because I'm not officially working. I'll probably be a bit out of it after having a stricter schedule during the other camps I was at this year. I hope I will remember to actually take pictures for you guys. I have a habit of living in the moment (not a bad thing at all) and not taking any pictures. There are a few... suprises that are happening while I'm there. One is my dad revealing what will be served at what he calls "snack time". That's when he invites a bunch of people to our campsite for food and drinks. Last year we served Thai Iced Coffee, Orange Cream Punch, Eggrolls, and Rosettes. Lots of fun (except for the hot oil burns on my hands). I'll be providing music this year (nothing fancy, just playing music off my phone). I believe my brother is doing the dessert this year.

The second, we'll have to see if it actually happens. It'll be interesting to say the least.
Thanks for reading! Keep an eye out for more posts!

Comments