Indoor Activities with Younger Kids | Thanksgiving Week

    

    As one of the "creatives" in my family, I am often the one put in charge of any artful project or kid's activity. We don't have any kids in our house, but my cousins have kids and we have families with younger kids over from time to time. Being that we don't have anyone under the age of fifteen living here anymore, we don't have many toys in the house. Sure, we could just put on the TV and maybe let them play on the Wii, but that doesn't mean that we should. I love it when kids can get creative and have fun conversations while we work on something together. 

    My cousin and her kids are going to be spending Thanksgiving with us and will be staying over most of the week. That means it's time to start planning some activities. Some will be fall themed, but since my family has already started decorating for Christmas, there will likely be some Christmas activities as well. 

  • Make an orange slice garland
  • Paint on mini canvases
  • Make birdseed ornaments
  • Draw _______ prompt challenges
  • Write a list of things we're thankful for
  • Card games
  • The Penny Game
  • Bake cookies
-fin

    I have a feeling that my cousin and I will end up having way more fun than her kids will with this. The kids will be entertained for a few days, we'll laugh, and make messes as well as memories. 

     Thank you SO much for reading. It means so much to me that you do! Keep an eye out for a post on this site eight days from now (a super easy way to be notified is to follow or subscribe 😉), or for a post four days from now on She Be Fierce 2! You can also follow SBF on Pinterest for some inspo, see what I'm interested in, and repin blog posts! If you want to see what I'm up to, you can follow me on  Instagram. I am trying to post more consistently on my Instagram, and am actually ok with posting to my stories. So go check it out!

Until Next Time,
KS

Comments