A Little Adventure

 


    Last weekend, I was able to go on a little mini adventure. It was something so little but so fun. My brother had just turned sixteen, so we were out and about having a little celebration. I have been SUPER busy this week and don't have a lot of time to write a giant post, so I am going to show off some pictures instead. You may have already seen a couple of them teased on my Instagram, but here you are!













    -fin

    I am so glad that I got to find some nice little spots. I was even able to check Turkey Run State Park off my bucket list of places to visit which is nice. If you ever get the chance to be in that area, definitely stop. It is pretty enchanting. I hope that you have as good a weekend as I did!

     Thank you SO much for reading. It means so much to me that you do! Keep an eye out for a post on this site eight days from now (a super easy way to be notified is to follow or subscribe 😉), or for a post four days from now on She Be Fierce 2! You can also follow SBF on Pinterest for some inspo, see what I'm interested in, and repin blog posts! If you want to see what I'm up to, you can follow me on  Instagram. I am trying to post more consistently on my Instagram, and am actually ok with posting to my stories. So go check it out!

Until Next Time,
KS

Comments