A New Adventure

     

Last week, I shared City Girl Out Of The City with you. At the time of publishing, I was still a city girl IN the city. Now, I'm writing THIS post in my family's new home in Indiana while sitting on an inflatable mattress (an obviously temporary situation that will hopefully be taken care of by the time this is published 😂). I have absolutely fallen even more in love with this place than I did previously. My dog and I have been in and out of the house to walk around it and behind the barn. The field at the back of the property is massive and I can't wait to take more pictures. This is "Four Arrows." 

    My mom and I drove down to our new home on Thursday, October 22nd. We did the final walk through, she signed a ton of papers, and soon we were finally home. The little house in Indiana is finally our own. A white house with little green shutters that remind you of Green Gables. Welcoming front porch to greet you on and a back porch to chat with you while we have our coffee or tea. Space in the back to have my dogs run around and places I can garden. 

    On Saturday the 24th, the moving truck came with our furniture and belongings. We are still unpacking and getting settled in. There is painting to be done and carpet to be removed but this is home. The place where we will grow physically, mentally, and spiritually. The place where we'll cook WAY too much food and play games. The place where we'll fellowship with friends and have music playing all the time. 


    This is the place where new memories will be had. Where we'll throw parties and sing, or light bonfires and eat so many smores. We'll play ping pong or I'll destroy you at the billiard table. There will be an endless amount of projects to work on and we won't ever be bored. We could just sit on my swing and talk, or we could walk to the back of the property and throw a frisbee or ball. 


    After we get settled into our home, there will be a chance to really sit and look at what we just did. We'll do all the things we've not been able to do in the city. We have more freedom. But really, we are just starting on this new adventure. 

-fin

    I am so happy and so excited to share more with you. There might be more content related to "Four Arrows" soon. Once I feel I actually have more time to write, take pictures, or film that is. 

-ask me a question about four arrows!
-what is something you've always wanted to garden?

Comments