A Peek Into My T-Shirt Drawer


Now, I don't believe in judging a person by what they are wearing. But I do believe that what a person wears can give you an insight on their interests. The young woman who seems to wear exclusively Marvel graphic tees? Chances are, she's a Marvel fan. The person with pins from different bands all over their jacket or bag enjoys music. 

I thought I'd give you an insight on some of my interests through some of my t-shirts. In my extensive collection, you'll see some band merch, conference shirts, class shirts, and of course some I received from volunteering. Let's take a peek!

This one is easily one of my favorites! I got it from my FIRST Joni and Friends Retreat. Sidenote, it is super soft

Walk 'N' Roll 2019! My first ever Walk 'N' Roll! 

I've had this shirt for probably 4 years now. From a concert I attended in Springfield.

This is the only pink shirt I own. I work for the Illinois Christian Home Educators during their annual conference. This year you'll be able to find me at the info desk again!

This is another one of my many band shirts. Some of the lyrics of the song "Priceless."

I love going to music concerts. Winter Jam is a fun night with 10 bands that play. Winter Jam unfortunately had to cancel their 2020 concert.

Tenth Avenue North is another one of my favorite bands. The shirt even has lyrics from one of my favorite songs they sing.

Yes. Another fK&c shirt. This was my second band shirt I ever owned. Really jumpstarting my collecting.

This was my last shirt of 2019 and from one of my favorite projects. If you ever have a chance to work on Operation Christmas Child, DO IT. I'll be hopefully organizing some service projects with them later in 2020. Let me know if you'd be interested in doing it with me!

TCLC 2019! It was at Dominican University and I actually was on a panel!

I don't think I need to explain this one. 2019!

This is one of the 2 shirts I got from CZS for the High Flying Scholars trip!

TCLC 2016! The very first one!

This is self explanatory

I got this for being a part of the KCSS program. 

#2 out of 3 "Priceless" shirts!

The third "Priceless" shirt.

I got this one for a 2 day science intensive. 

This is from the first time I volunteered at the Northern IL Food Bank. It was a KLOVE Radio event. I 've been to the food bank a few times since then but need to go again soon!

That's all I'm gonna show you for now because I have quite a few clothes. Thank you so much for reading this post! I can easily say, this is one of my more weird posts. I hope you enjoyed it!
  • Where else in my life would you like a "sneak peek?"
  • Do you have an extensive t-shirt collection?

Comments