Thrifting!


Not gonna lie. Clothes are EXPENSIVE! I don't have a good income so I try to spend as little as I can on clothes. One of my favorite ways to do that is shopping at the thrift store. Now you might be a bit weirded out by thrift stores. "But you're buying clothes someone else has already worn!" True, someone else had these before me, but you can't beat the price! I've found designer clothing with the tags still on it too! You can find all sorts of styles there. Want to find a fancy dress? Thrift store has a selection. Need a new blouse to go with that skirt? Thrift store has a myriad to choose from. Need a last minute costume for Halloween or that costume party you forgot about? Thrift it. Thrifting is also great for the environment! People donate clothes instead of tossing it in the landfill, and other people buy it for a discounted price. Perfect for the conservation minded and the people who just want to save money. Here's my most recent thrift store haul.

This one is SUPER cozy. It's super warm, and I am actually wearing it while I'm writing this. It's got a nice length, and I can just slip on a pair of leggings underneath.

This top is pretty nice. Some nice detailing at the neck too!

I chose this one because its a nice color for the season, but doesn't have sleeves. I really don't like sleeves. Plus I really like tank tops. This probably brings the tank count to the teens.

Pants are usually pretty hard to find for me. I normally have to hem whatever I get, but both of these were the perfect length! Score!


This might be my favorite article from this trip. It's a knee length dress that is actually super comfortable! This will make some pretty frequent appearances in public.

This one is pretty far out of my normal style and I have NO CLUE how it got into my stack of things to try. When I tried it on though, I really liked it. So I have a new piece of white clothing in my dark wardrobe, bringing the white clothes count up to two.

And that's it! Please consider following and/or subscribing to my blog to get updates!

Comments

  1. I absolutely love thrifting!! I'm not a person who wants to buy expensive clothing because it just seems like a waste to me, but thrifting is so cheap!! If I go into my closet and go through my dresses, i'd say 3\4ths of them are thrifted. I once got a dress thats really pretty, and i got it for $7 but at one point I found it at a department store for $80. It's crazy what you can find! Also, love the last top that was out of your comfort zone! :)
    Love this post!
    http://accordingtoisabellakate.blogspot.com
    -Izzy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment