An Old Fashioned Christmas | Christmas Music Playlist

 

    When you're wrapping presents, baking cookies, or setting up Christmas decorations, you absolutely need to have the right music playing. Now, I have a few different playlists and albums that I cycle through during Christmastime. Some have release dates from the past three years or so and then others are all the way from the 1940s. It really depends on the mood. Today though, I will be sharing my playlist "An Old Fashioned Christmas" with you. So grab a mug of cider or hot chocolate, curl up under a cozy blanket, and take a break with some music. 

  • It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year - Andy Williams
  • White Christmas - Bing Crosby
  • A Holly Jolly Christmas - Burl Ives
  • Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! - Frank Sinatra
  • Silver Bells - Bing Crosby, Carol Richards
  • O Come All Ye Faithful - Nat King Cole
  • Do You Hear What I Hear? - Bing Crosby
  • Winter Wonderland - Darlene Love
  • The Christmas Song - Nat King Cole
  • Home For The Holidays - Perry Como
  • It's A Marshmallow World - Jo Stafford
  • I'll Be Home For Christmas - Bing Crosby
  • Mele Kalikimaka - Bing Crosby, The Andrews Sisters
  • Sleigh Ride - The Ronettes
  • God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen - Bing Crosby
-fin

    These playlist posts are something I always enjoy putting together. Music is something I love so much and these posts give me a chance to share some of that love with you. With Christmas coming even closer, these songs and others are of course are playing during most days. Baking is starting this week, so that means I will need every playlist and album I love to get me through. 😂

    Thank you SO much for reading. It means so much to me that you do! Keep an eye out for a post on this site eight days from now (a super easy way to be notified is to follow or subscribe 😉), or for a post four days from now on She Be Fierce 2! You can also follow SBF on Pinterest for some inspo, see what I'm interested in, and repin blog posts! If you want to see what I'm up to, you can follow me on  Instagram. I am trying to post more consistently on my Instagram, and am actually ok with posting to my stories. So go check it out!


Until Next Time,
KS

-what is your favorite album to listen to during Christmas?
-do you have a special playlist all ready for this Christmas?

Comments